Are you a charity organisation that is looking for first class charity computer support?
- Are you looking for a helpful, friendly and knowledgeable team of computer experts to call when you have a problem?
- Are you looking for a skilled expert to offer remote control support to quickly help out your staff when you have a problem?
- Are you looking for computer experts to recommend the best and most cost effective way to manage your computer systems?
- Do you want to be confident that your systems are safe from hackers, viruses and ransomware?
- Do you need help with GDPR?
Why Colins IT?
As a local IT company we already manage the IT for a number of charities in the West Midlands as well as nationally. We provide a fully managed service where we look after all your computer requirements including desktops, servers and the network.
We run a number of systems to manage your equipment proactively rather than waiting for problems to occur. This includes managed anti-virus and Heimdal which protects your web traffic. Known websites that deliver malware and ransomware are automatically blocked. This protects your valuable data from attack and being maliciously encrypted.
We also arrange for our Charity clients to obtain Microsoft software for either free or heavily discounted rates. This includes your email on Office 365.
We have many 5 star reviews on Google so you can read what our customers are saying about us and our services –
As a company, we have always felt it is important to give back to the community. We have been involved in a number of projects including;
- Sponsoring a children’s football team.
- Sponsoring the Warwick University Rugby Team
- Sponsoring the Leamington Royals Rugby Team
- We help out a marathon swimmer who raises money for a charity back in Zimbabwe
- We have just raised almost £300 for Cash for Kids by selling cakes around the town and in the Royal Priors. This supports children in the local area who are disabled, disadvantaged or suffering from abuse or neglect.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in Colins IT managing your IT, then please get in touch. We will just need your charity number. There is no obligation post having a chat and letting me know how we can help you.
Our charity computer support offering is for any new customer who signs up before the 1st February 2018. The 50% discount offer will last for the initial 12 month agreement. We may (probably will) continue this discounted rate period at our discretion.