Backup and Disaster Recovery really do need to be taken seriously. Losing files or emails can have disastrous consequences and often it is a legal requirement to ensure you do not lose any data.
Questions business owners and senior management need to know the answer to:
- How are your emails backed up?
- Can you restore an email from a week ago?
- Do you keep contracts and agreements in your inbox only?
- Is restorable data available offsite?
- How is your data backed up?
- Can you restore a file from yesterday or last week that was accidently deleted
- Is it backed up offsite?
- How is your actual server backed up?
- How do you restore your server?
- How long will it take?
- Is the data offsite?
- Can you source replacement hardware quickly?
- Will your business survive this kind of outage?
- Do you have a business recovery plan in place – non-IT related?
- can you staff work remotely?
- if you can not access your office, where will your staff go?
We have vast experience with implementing solutions to protect your business. Affordable, cost-effective and realistic.
ARCServe managed backup service starts from £19 per month per server (+VAT)
Other solutions available