This is a truly incredible opportunity for charities. I am sure that all of you know loads of charities and not for profit organisations that could benefit from this?
I know a whole bunch straight off that we work with and will be getting in touch with them to see if they are already taking advantage of this or if we can help them to utilise this.
What does it mean?
Google Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Grants empowers nonprofit organisations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.co.uk.
What are Google Adwords?
Create an account at www.google.com/adwords You create ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases related to your organisation.
- daily budget set to £200 GBP, which is equivalent to about £6,000 per month
- maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of £0.60 GBP
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google.co.uk
- Only run text ads
Please be aware of some important criteria regarding the programme.
- You must have a website and your ads must link to a page on your website.
- The keywords that you target must be relevant to your programme and services.
- Your website cannot display revenue-generating ads, such as Google AdSense or affiliate advertising links, while participating in Google Grants.
- The ongoing, active management of your advertising campaign is your organisation’s responsibility once your account is active
Click here to learn more.
If you need any help to run your campaign, then Colins IT can assist. For just £50 + VAT per campaign we will set-up and configure your adwords account. Please drop us an email [email protected] or a comment below or give us a ring – 0800 10 777 82.